Clinical Documentation & Compliance Management
Our clinical documentation & compliance management features provide quality patient care at the lowest possible cost. Full compliance with all federal & state regulations is ensured. Our flexibility, ease-of-use, & consolidated reporting tools reduce the cost of initial training, ongoing document preparation, & management review.
CarePoint Software includes features to improve the quality of your clinical documentation and keep you on top of all compliance issues.
Electronic Clinical Documentation
- Clinical Documentation reduces time needed to prepare documents.
- Flexibility documentation libraries save time & ensure compliance.
- Enter Plans of Care, Daily Notes, & Progress Reports in 15 minutes.
- Focus therapists' time on providing high quality therapy services.
- Documentation Libraries improve quality by controlling the content of documents.
- Lists of codes, treatment goals, & more ensure quality document preparation.
- Use our library, select & edit entries, or create new documents "on the fly."
Document Copy Function
- Our "Document Copy" function reduces preparation time & improves quality.
- Changes can be made "on the fly" to ensures that all of the documents for each patient are unique & will stand up to review in all cases.
Clinical Documentation Reports
- Reports save time & improve quality. Managers can review documents easily.
- Review all document types for any period by facility, payer, patient, or discipline.
- An array of clinical management tools improves document quality before review.
Automatic Patient Alerts
- Patient Alerts identify quality control or clinical compliance errors automatically.
- Alerts appear upon log on, in Patient Central, & Scheduling.
- Alerts clear when corrected or with the passage of time.
- Examples include, “Treatment Required Every 10th Visit, Re-Certification Note Due, Diagnosis Missing; & Plans of Care, Daily Note, or Progress Note Missing.”
- Operational alerts include, “Patient in Assessment Period, Evaluation Not Entered, Patient Not Discharged, & Med A Benefit Run Out In 7 Days.”
CMS Activity Monitor
- Activity Monitor tests all charges for quality control & compliance to ensure full reimbursement for therapy resources used.
- Identify charges missed by misapplying the 8 minute rule, CMS minute parameters, CCI Edits, once-per-day procedures, or other errors.
- Eliminate denials from charges with insufficient minutes or missing modifiers.
- "Live" reports save time. Therapists can make corrections right on the report.
- Managers can monitor quality control & compliance with ease.